What’s Included in Experienced Air Conditioning Maintenance
Our experts will clean and examine essential pieces of your air conditioner. This might assist our experts recognize small concerns ahead of them being larsger concerns that cause a malfunction.
Here’s some of the areas we’ll check throughout your tune-up appointment:
- Test your thermostat and other system controls for correct start-up, running and shut-down sequences. This assists your unit run at peak performance.
- Grease moving parts to keep them running properly. Parts that aren’t oiled can scrape, causing them to stop working.
- Clear the condensate drain line to help clear leak-causing obstructions.
- Fasten electrical connections to be certain your air conditioner is cooling safely.
- Adjust bent condenser coil fins, which could impact cooling performance when they’re misshapen.
How to Help Take Care of Your Air Conditioner
Here are a few ways to assist in keeping your AC running effortlessly before the next tune-up.
- Leave plenty of open space on all sides of your air conditioner. Your outdoor cooling equipment, known as a condenser unit, must have space to breathe. We suggest keeping flowers, bushes and shrubs no less than two feet away from it.
- Clear grass clippings. It’s a good idea to examine your outdoor condenser for twigs, leaves and other yard waste that’s accumulated around it. This yard waste could possibly reduce your system’s airflow and press it to function harder. Whenever you mow, trim weeds or rake, turn off your AC at the thermostat. At that moment, make sure the outside of your system is free of sticks and other debris.
- Change air filters. This is oftentimes one of the usually overlooked parts of maintenance. If you don’t change the air filters on a regular basis, it can eventually damage your air conditioner. A stopped up filter can increase your electric bill, lower your inside air quality and break down your air conditioner earlier. To stop this, we recommend switching your air filter every 90 days at minimum.
Never Forget Your Air Conditioning Maintenance Again
At FAST of Florida, we’re a whole-home service company that enjoys to make things better for our customers. We know you have more pressing appointments on your calendar.
With our Complete Comfort Club, you won’t have to be stressed about maintenance in the future. This straightforward service agreement includes every required yearly tune-ups for your units, plus exclusive repair discounts and other special perks.
Contact us at 727-545-8731 or get ahold of your friendly professional for additional info.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.