4 Common Issues That May Call for Professional Air Conditioning Repair
These are some of the normal service calls we find for air conditioner repair. If you’re encountering any of these problems, please give our professionals a call at 727-545-8731.
- Air conditioner is producing a weird clatter. It’s normal for your AC system to emit noise. If it’s emitting peculiar noises, like buzzing or hissing, it’s attempting to inform you expert service is necessary. Here are some of the typical noises and what they could signify.
- Buzzing—faulty electrical components.
- Clicking when turning on or off—relay trouble.
- Screeching—compressor or fan issue.
- Thumping, rattling or banging—blower or motor assembly problem.
- Air conditioner is dripping refrigerant. Refrigerant is a vital element in the cooling operation. Depleted refrigerant levels can as well decrease your system’s productivity, waste more electricity and generate no cooling.
- Air conditioner Is not moving. Beyond inadequate refrigerant levels, issues with your blower motor can also cause your air conditioner to freeze up.
- Air conditioner is dripping water. It’s natural for your air conditioning system to discharge a small amount of water outside while operating, especially when it’s awfully hot. If you notice your furnace or air handler is dripping water indoors, a blocked drain pipe or full condensate drain pan may be the cause.
Standard Maintenance Could Help Stop Air Conditioning Repair
Were you aware HVAC repair can often be stopped by getting annual maintenance? We’ll take a detailed look at your whole air conditioning system during this service to spot any little matters that could become major problems after a while. Also, we’ll wipe down your air conditioner and oil moving parts to keep your system running smoothly during hot summers.
If you’ve forgotten to schedule yours, talk with your repair expert about our air conditioning maintenance service plans. We make available a Complete Comfort Club with two annual heating and cooling tune-ups, exclusive repair discounts and more.
At FAST of Florida, we’re delighted to specialize in quick, quality air conditioning services to keep your family members comfortable every day. Contact us to initiate your appointment today.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.