FAST of Florida proudly affiliates with Lennox®, the leader in AC for silent, energy-efficient air-conditioning. There’s an air conditioning system for almost every budget, from the economical Merit® Series to the ENERGY STAR®-qualified Signature® Collection.
Whichever air conditioner you decide on, our professionals assist you to find the best unit. Considering your AC often quits at the worst moment, we acknowledge not being entirely prepared for the installation cost. That’s why we offer a variety of credit plans, which includes zero interest, no payment and fixed interest programs. No down payment is required.
In addition, we’ll make certain you’re completely happy with your house’s central air replacement work, so we’ll back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for an entire year. We want you and your loved ones to be happy, so you can count on us to be on hand every 12 months, months after your new AC system has been added.
Contact us at 727-545-8731 to begin your air conditioning replacement right away!
Benefits of Air Conditioning Replacement
Your air conditioner is a crucial piece of your HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Today’s air conditioners can keep your house more cool than ever, because of their noiseless and energy-efficient function. And several air conditioners, especially ENERGY STAR® rated ones, might help slice your utility costs by 50 percent.
Keeping up with planned air conditioning maintenance will also guarantee a longer lifespan on your house’s new AC. That’s because several breakdowns are a result of inadequate regular air conditioning maintenance.
Ask our expert technician for additional facts about our Complete Comfort Club, which includes necessary tune-ups to keep your heating and cooling systems under warranty and in good condition. As one of our important customers, you’ll also enjoy priority service and select cuts on maintenance.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
Your AC will provide you with signals when it needs to be replaced. If you’re able to identify these indicators in time, you may be able to stay away from costly repairs. And you’ll also have more time to consider installing your new AC.
- How old is your air conditioner? Air conditioners may function 20 years with appropriate maintenance or could fail in as little as five years. With regular maintenance, new AC systems could possibly operate for a very long time. If your residence’s air conditioner is more than 10 years old, it might be time to get a free estimate to replace it.
- How frequently does your AC need repairs? Similar to a car, a constantly maintained air conditioning system is less likely to fail, due to the fact that it receives the preventive service it needs to operate correctly. But if you’re regularly reaching out to us for air conditioning repair because you’re coping with cooling concerns or sounds, we recommend getting in touch with our AC representatives about replacement. Headaches like warm air, strange noises, weak airflow and leaks are a reason for trouble. You can rely on FAST of Florida to provide excellent air conditioning replacement backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- When is replacement a preferred choice than repair? These rules can help you decide when replacement makes more sense than costly repair.
- Your air conditioner is out of warranty or more than eight years old.
- Your air conditioning requires R-22 refrigerant, which is out of production.
- Your air conditioner has not been repaired sometime within the last three years.
- You’re concerned with removing airborne pollutants.
- You’ve had to have repairs more than once in the past 12 months.
- Your AC repair bill is at least if not more than $400.
- Your utility expenses regularly surpass $300.
- January or August utility costs pass $400.
- Household members have allergies or other respiratory concerns.
- Your household consists of infants, senior citizens or multiple pets.
- Certain sections of your residence feel much hotter or colder than others.
- You have areas in your residence that feel humid, damp, excessively musty, dry or dusty.
- You want Wi-Fi, remote or room-to-room temperature control.
- You’re intent on a more sustainable or green home.
- You own costly musical equipment, furniture, collectibles or electronics in your house.
- You’re preparing room additions or remodeling, or this work has just been accomplished.
What Should I Look for in a New Air Conditioner?
These tips will help you make the perfect decision and maximize your new central air conditioning.
- Give thought to an energy-saving, variable-speed air conditioner. New air conditioners are graded by seasonal energy efficiency ratio, or SEER rating. The greater the number, the more economical it is at changing electricity into cooling. Variable-speed air conditioners are like having a cruise-control option, where the system modifies your comfort continuously, instead of only being 100% on or off.
- Research the aspects you wish to have most. New air conditioners include unique features like ultra-quiet operation, air pollution/virus purification or Wi-Fi and smart home compatibility. We can help you select the choices that will work best for your residence and air quality concerns.
- Seek out a respected business to replace your central air conditioning. You don’t need to have the local handyman install your new AC. Have a licensed and insured air conditioning expert install your central air conditioning and include the best warranty and guarantees available. At FAST of Florida, we offer a 10-year warranty on most air conditioning systems, and back our quality air conditioner installation with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
We’re proud to have created a reputation as the leading business in home comfort. And our experienced professionals are prepared to answer any issues you could have. Contact us at 727-545-8731 to get a free estimate right away.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.