If you are considering a project, such as electrical outlet wiring or light switch installation, we’ll get started with a free estimate before we complete any work. And if you are certain you need electrical repair, but you’re not confident what’s going wrong, we can provide support there too. No matter what, we back our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
5 Signals You Need to Get in Touch with an Electrician
Clues of electrical problems differ from the nearly undetectable to the pronounced. If you’re seeing any indications that something is off with your house, reach FAST of Florida immediately at 727-545-8731. Even supposedly small problems may be larger than you think. And letting them sit might put your home in harm’s way.
- You have flickering or dimming lights. This can be a small sign that something is going wrong with your electrical system. If your lights somewhat dim or flicker when you turn on a different appliance, you most likely have a full circuit. And an overworked circuit may create major issues, like tripped breakers or damaged components in your electrical system.
- Outlets are too hot to the touch. Just like flickering lights, a hot outlet might indicate this part of your electrical system is overloaded. An outlet shouldn’t be warm to the touch under usual circumstances. Unplug all devices from the outlet and call in an electrician from FAST of Florida to provide assistance.
- You’re noticing a buzzing sound. This is an additional clue that your electrical system can be overwhelmed. Electrical contractors in Tampa, like FAST of Florida, can take care of this trouble and prevent potential hazards to your residence. It could be a minor electrical repair, or a full home rewiring. Either way, we’ll halt the hum and get your residence back to normal.
- Circuit breakers are flipping. Your circuit breaker protects your home from electrical issues. When it discovers a possible overload, it shuts the flow of electricity off by tripping. If you see one of your breakers is frequently shutting off, don’t turn it back on all the time. We recommend hiring a certified FAST of Florida electrician at 727-545-8731 to fix the situation for good. Whether it’s caused by an overwhelmed circuit, a short circuit or something else, tripped breakers can be signaling your house is telling you it needs serious help to protect your family.
- You got shocked. Any time your house gives you an electrical shock, you need to hire a knowledgeable FAST of Florida electrician at 727-545-8731. A shock may be signaling a wiring problem that could cause a fire. Get in touch with FAST of Florida at 727-545-8731 ASAP when you see potential for electrical shock. We have someone to take your call, 24/7/365.
Our Electrical Services
We provide a variety of electrical services to keep your home on course.
Home Backup Generator Installation and Maintenance
A whole-home backup generator keeps your house up and going when the rest of your area is without power. This means all your crucial appliances—like heating and cooling—can stay on. Our electricians can help you pick the best home backup generator for your needs, including fuel type and size, and install it. When you need home backup generator maintenance, we can assist you too.
In some situations, your residence’s electrical system isn’t engineered to manage your necessities today. This is especially true in older houses. From little projects to total home rewiring, our team of licensed electricians in Tampa can assist you. Our labor also includes circuit breakers and power panels.
Ceiling Fan Installation
Ceiling fans are a great addition to any house, but they should be put up by an electrician. FAST of Florida can provide ceiling fan installation quickly for any model you provide. Plus, we can install any light fixture or connection switch so your home can shine.
Electrical Outlet Wiring
As you’ve learned, your electrical outlets can get overwhelmed with too high of demand on them. That’s why we provide electrical outlet wiring services. Also, we can add new electrical outlets and light switches to make sure your residence is ready to meet your day-to-day requirements. This covers outlet replacement in addition to new outlets for renovations or additions.
Schedule Your Electrical Service Today with FAST of Florida
You can save on your yearly inspections, get priority service and find select discounts with our Complete Comfort Club. Because FAST of Florida is also your local HVAC expert, you’ll receive unique perks for your home comfort system to keep your residence feeling great all year.
Regardless of what’s going on with your house’s electrical system, FAST of Florida is here to offer assistance. Give us a call at 727-545-8731 to request an appointment right away.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.