Advantages of Furnace Replacement
You may be inclined to reserve your aged furnace for as long as feasible. But even the best HVAC expert can only do so much through furnace maintenance and repairs. The last thing you want to attend to is a broken-down furnace in the midst of chilly season.
As a result of enhancements in technology, there are many advantages from selecting furnace replacement instead. Here are just a couple of them:
- Higher energy efficiency. A lot of new furnaces provide a vastly higher efficiency rating against older models. You’ll have to look for the annual furnace utilization efficiency rating, or AFUE. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace is at converting energy into heat. A higher AFUE furnace can even help reduce your energy bills without sacrificing comfort. The most efficient furnaces are ENERGY STAR certified, which means they meet or exceed tight federal criteria for energy efficiency.
- Noiseless, reliable performance. A loud, rackety furnace is a burden of the past. We deliver furnaces that contain variable-speed blowers, a feature that modifies how much heat your furnace produces and releases. Variable speed can help you use a lesser amount of energy while increasing your house’s comfort level.
- More direct control. With the possibility to join a smart thermostat with your modern furnace, you’ll have more features and settings that make home comfort rapid and effortless. Environmentally friendly programming, for instance, will help you balance comfort with lower energy usage.
For further advantages, ask one of our technicians about the Complete Comfort Club. This service consists of seasonal maintenance for your HVAC systems, as well as priority service and private deals.
Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace?
You don’t have to be an HVAC professional to know when installing a new furnace is a better decision than mending your old one. There are several signs to look out for and noticing any of them quickly could spare you from brutal issues. It will also make the transition toward a replacement furnace much simplier. Be on watch for each of the following:
- Your furnace’s stage of life. Even with proper maintenance, most home furnace systems don’t last longer than 20 years. So just in case, it’s a wise idea to consider replacing your furnace once it surpasses the 15-year mark.
- The repetition and price of repairs. With proper upkeep, you shouldn’t warrant furnace repair very often. As your furnace gets older, it may seem like you’re scheduling repair calls more consistently. We recommend updating your furnace if repairs are over half the cost of a new system.
- You’re purchasing a new air conditioner. If you’re upgrading your AC system, installing a new furnace can elevate its efficiency.
What Should I Look for in a New Furnace?
The quantity of possibilites may seem a little overwhelming in the beginning. But we’re more than happy to assist you with deciding which particular brand or type of furnace will be right for your needs and budget. Chat with one of our professionals for any details you need. In the meantime, take a moment to review some imperative distinctions with furnace models.
- Type of furnace. Subject to the model, furnaces can use an alternative fuel source to create heat. There are electric furnaces, which are popular in hotter climates. Gas furnaces are energy efficient to operate. And oil furnaces are a substitute when natural gas isn’t readily attainable. Our pros can help you determine what’s best for your house.
- Right features and selections. We’ll assist you in picking the furnace that’s the right size for your house. Beyond that, there are a number of options for you to pick from, including variable-speed heating and smart thermostat compatibility. Our experts will also discuss the options with you to assist you with making the best choice.
Ultimately, you should always look for a trusted company like FAST of Florida for prompt, dependable installation. We can help make any step of the procedure efficient and clear to understand. You’ll spend a smaller amount of time stressing about picking the appropriate choice. And with our financing and routine maintenance offerings, you’ll experience that satisfaction for years to come.
Heat and cool your home the right way with the expert HVAC technicians at FAST of Florida. If you’d like to schedule an appointment or consultation, give us a call at 727-545-8731 or contact us online today to get started.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.