There are several benefits to sticking to this schedule. Your heat pump will maintain the best possible energy efficiency, which may result in decreased energy consumption. Not only will you save money on monthly bills, but your heat pump could even gain a boost to its overall life span, providing you more years of comfort.
When we partner together, preventive heat pump maintenance can be a straightforward, stress-free task. You’ll enjoy a system that runs more quietly and efficiently than you ever imagined.
Our friendly, well-informed staff are ready to offer assistance with these and any other HVAC needs you have questions about. And, like always, all our work is upheld by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* Give us a call at 727-545-8731 or contact us online to set your heat pump maintenance now.
What’s Included in Professional Heat Pump Maintenance
Your heat pump system is one of the most vital parts of maintaining your home comfort. By operating regularly throughout the year, it becomes exposed to wear and tear.
While a poorly maintained pump is noisy and inefficient, a well-maintained heat pump will run quietly and smoothly. Regular maintenance can even prevent many normal problems from happening at all.
Our team uses a thorough checklist for every job to ensure that all components will continue to work properly. The list includes the following services:
- Inspecting critical parts for damage. If one of these vital components breaks down, it could impact other parts of your heat pump as well.
- Eliminating dirt, dust or other buildup. A clean heat pump will work considerably more efficiently.
- Checking the refrigerant levels. If these are too low, your heat pump will not be able to maintain your home at the right temperature.
- Lubricating moving parts. Keeping those parts well-greased will decrease the chance of them becoming damaged.
- Reviewing electrical components. We’ll check parts like wires and connection hookups to confirm your heat pump is working safely.
By entrusting heat pump repair and maintenance to our fully licensed and insured professionals, you’ll rest comfortably knowing that our visits will increase your heat pump’s capacity to heat and cool your house.
Heat Pump Maintenance You Can Do Yourself
These simpler tasks are a few of the best ways to keep your heat pump working efficiently between our maintenance visits. Here are some typical jobs you can do on your own.
- Maintain clear space surrounding your heat pump. Your heat pump needs space to work, so it’s important to keep a watch for neighboring greenery. Bushes, shrubs and trees need to be trimmed back at least two feet from the system.
- Protect the cleanliness of your heat pump. Leaves, grass clippings and other yard debris can lower your heat pump’s efficiency and increase your utility costs. Call 727-545-8731 to book a maintenance tune-up at least once during the year to confirm your heat pump is clean and working efficiently.
- Replace your air filter. Air filters help block pollutants from entering into your HVAC system and flowing throughout your house. If the air filter becomes clogged, it can hinder airflow and produce serious problems. While most air filters last for up to three months, we advise checking the manufacturer’s instructions for your specific model and update the air filter as recommended or whenever it appears dirty.
Never Neglect Your Heat Pump Maintenance Again
We recognize your schedule is hectic. As your local whole-home service company, our team wants to help make life easier.
When you register for our Complete Comfort Club, there’s no worrying about annual maintenance. As a valued member, you’ll have two yearly tune-ups for your heating and cooling systems, as well as special repair discounts and other exclusive benefits.
Contact us at 727-545-8731 or ask your helpful professional for more information.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.