Our team will quickly send one of our well-trained professionals to your home. Every one of our friendly pros are entirely licensed and insured to perform repairs on any brand of heat pump. They’ve also gone through rigorous training to meet your home comfort needs through superior heat pump repair and heat pump replacement.
As your local whole-home heat pump service company, it’s our purpose to perform outstanding heat pump repair for all makes and models. We’ll give you a transparent estimate before we start any repair work. And we’ll verify our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* Your total satisfaction is very important to us. If you’re not wholly satisfied with our repair service, you can rely on us to correct it.
We’re around 24/7 to support all your comfort needs. And you can count on our knowledgeable techs to get your home comfortable again quickly.
You can reach our team at 727-545-8731 or contact us online to schedule your heat pump repair appointment now.
5 Indications You Need Heat Pump Repair Service
We promise to provide you with the best customer service. So, we’d like to share some tips with you to learn more about heat pump repair service.
You’ll have a better understanding of how to recognize symptoms that indicate common problems with heat pumps. We’ll also inform you of the normal causes for these breakdowns and what you can do to avoid them from occurring again.
Your heat pump is one of the most vital components of any HVAC system. It runs diligently every day to deliver both heating and cooling for your indoor space. Because your heat pump works throughout the year, it’s at higher risk of wear and tear. Concerned your heat pump isn’t working properly? These indicators can establish if it calls for our professional help.
- Weak or unpredictable heating and cooling. Most models of heat pumps rely on forced air to heat and cool your house. If you aren’t achieving comfort levels even after your heat pump has been running for a while, call FAST of Florida at 727-545-8731 to arrange heat pump service.
- Your heat pump is loud. Your heat pump will make some noise even when it’s in running fine. But if that noise is especially loud or unusual, it could be a sign that something is wrong with the equipment. Pay attention to the sound and call 727-545-8731 for a heat pump inspection to check for proper operation.
- Ongoing starting and stopping. A well-maintained heat pump wouldn’t be turning off and on constantly. This problem is also known as short-cycling and can result in increased wear and tear over time.
- Heat pump frozen or not turning on. If you notice the heat pump is humming but the fan is not going, or does not seem to operate at all, it could mean a minor electrical or small part failure, or it might be a more dangerous safety issue. Call 727-545-8731 to have the entire system looked at right away. We do not suggest troubleshooting problems due to the possibility of electric shock or potential further damage.
- Utility bill is steadily getting higher. A heat pump delivers energy-efficient heating and cooling. If you haven’t adjusted your thermostat but utility costs are starting to increase, don’t hesitate to call for heat pump service to make sure the system is working as efficiently as possible.
5 Reasons Why You Could Need Heat Pump Repair
Once you’ve realized that there’s a problem, the next step is to understand potential reasons. Unfortunately, there are a variety of reasons why your heat pump is not working correctly. At FAST of Florida, our experts specialize in finding the root of the problem quickly to save you time and money.
Here are some reasons why your heat pump isn’t running properly.
- There’s something wrong with the thermostat. The thermostat is the brain of your HVAC system, directing your heat pump to alter your home to the chosen temperature. If it’s not working appropriately, your heat pump won’t either. Take a look to make sure the thermostat settings are right, and check or replace the batteries. If these checks don’t solve it, call FAST of Florida at 727-545-8731 for support.
- An important component has broken or failed. Like a vehicle’s engine, there are a lot of electrical and moving parts in your home’s engine. If a piece breaks down or fails, your heat pump might struggle to run correctly or even at all. And just like a car, ongoing heat pump tune-ups can help prevent a failure by catching minor issues before they become bigger problems.
- Lack of necessary maintenance. To keep your heat pump in the best possible condition and the warranty valid, you should have heat pump maintenance performed every year. At your maintenance appointment, FAST of Florida will assess, lubricate and clean the components. A smoothly running heat pump could result in lower energy bills and may even boost your heat pump’s overall life span. We provide a Complete Comfort Club that keeps up with routine maintenance service. You’ll have annual tune-ups for your heating and cooling system, as well as priority service, exclusive repair discounts and more.
- Your air filter is dirty or clogged. Like any other type of HVAC system, your heat pump has an air filter to prevent dust and other pollutants from entering the internal parts of the system and blowing out into your indoor air. If you don’t update the filter regularly it can easily get clogged. A dirty air filter causes the heat pump to be forced to work harder than normal to provide the same amount of heating or cooling, which can escalate your energy bill.
- Your heat pump is aging. Heat pumps can last up to 20 years with the right maintenance. But as they get older, the more inclined they are to needing repairs. If yours is older, it could be time to consider getting a new one.
Schedule Your Heat Pump Repair Now with FAST of Florida
FAST of Florida stands apart from other HVAC companies because we kick off our process with a free estimate and back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You can rely on us to deliver prompt, friendly service when hands-on expertise is needed.
Give us a call at 727-545-8731 or contact us online to arrange an appointment right away.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.