We’re a proud partner with Lennox®, the leading name in home comfort. Lennox supplies a wide variety of heat pump systems, from the economical Merit® Series to the top-of-the-line Signature® Collection that’s quieter and more energy efficient than ever.
Whichever style you pick, we’ll help you in finding the most-fitting heat pump option for your residence. We recognize that replacing your heat pump might be a shock you’re not geared up for, so we have a wide variety of payment plans to help you save more. All that’s needed is a signature, no down payment required.
Our installation handiwork for your new heat pump is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for a year. If you’re not completely satisfied with our service, you can rely on us to make it right.
Ready to request your free estimate or schedule heat pump replacement? Reach us at 727-545-8731 or contact us online.
Advantages of Heat Pump Replacement
Your heat pump is one of the most important components of your home comfort system. Different from a furnace or air conditioner that only works during a single season, a heat pump can heat and cool your home.
Seeing as your heat pump runs all year, it’s more susceptible to harm. If you don’t often schedule heat pump maintenance, you might find yourself with a high-priced breakdown to handle, especially if your heat pump is dated.
That doesn’t suggest you must be suspicious of replacement. Actually, replacing your heat pump with a newer energy-efficient system can increase your home’s comfort and reduce your recurrent energy bill. And keeping up to date with proper maintenance from the start can help you save money and time over its lifetime.
Ask your thoughtful technician for further details about our Complete Comfort Club, which involves annual tune-ups to preserve your heat pump in tip-top shape. As an appreciated member, you’ll also be given priority service and special discounts on repairs.
What Should I Do— Repair or Replace My Heat Pump?
Even if you’re inexperienced with how your HVAC system functions, there are many clear indications that your heat pump is no longer worthwhile to repair. Understanding how to distinguish these signs will minimize the danger of a total wreck. It will also present you a chance to simply make the transition from an old heat pump to a new one.
- How dated is your heat pump? Most residential equipment will last roughly 15 years when suitably maintained. Contemporary heat pumps are less prone to need replacement or repairs. If yours is past the 15-year point, however, it may be less pricey in total to replace it with a new one.
- How regularly does it require repairs? A heat pump that’s properly maintained won’t necessitate continuous service calls. If you see that you’re having to make more and more recurrent appointments with our experts, inquiring about a newer model is a good choice. We hold the equipment and experience to supply precise installation aided by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- How costly are repairs? Even uncommon repairs may possibly be a good sign that you should think about replacement instead, specifically if these repairs are more than half the total of a new system. Issues that can be resolved promptly and budget-friendly tend to chosen over replacement. If those expenses begin skyrocketing and issues are more intricate, you should start considering a replacement. And several of the Lennox models we offer are ENERGY STAR® rated, which means they’re very efficient at dropping your monthly utility bills.
What Should I Be Looking for in a New Heat Pump?
Here are three tips for making a responsible, knowledgeable decision to boost the benefits of your new heat pump.
- Look for an energy-efficient model. While older systems can’t measure up to the developments in energy-efficient technology, it’s a good idea to still distinguish the most efficient air source heat pump among new models as well. Pay attention to the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and heating season performance factor (HSPF) ratings on models. The higher the number, the more efficient your system is at changing energy into comfort. You should also consider an efficient air handler, which matches up with your heat pump to circulate treated air throughout your home.
- Seek out models that provide the features you desire most. Choosing a replacement should include recognizing the features or controls that are critical to you, like eco-friendly programming or the capability to integrate a smart thermostat into your HVAC unit. But a lengthy list of extra features shouldn’t be a determining factor if will never use any of them.
- Look for a reliable company like FAST of Florida to replace your heat pump. We’ll assist you in picking the best heat pump for your necessities, go over payment plans and back our handiwork with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Don’t wait a moment more to discover why we’re the top name in home comfort. Our friendly, skilled team are standing by to answer any request you may have, or to help you with scheduling an appointment or consultation. Contact us at 727-545-8731 to get started today.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.