FAST of Florida furnace technicians come on-site as soon as possible to identify and reach a solution quickly. With the ability to service all makes and models of furnaces, there isn’t a repair we can’t take care of. Your furnace will be back up faster than you thought possible. Given that we’re a whole-home service company, we offer all the heating and cooling solutions you need to maintain your home comfort.
And you will have an understanding right from the first discussions how much repairs or furnace replacement will cost.
We also deliver a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee* for our repairs. Our work won’t be completed until repairs are finished and you are satisfied with the results. Any time of the day, we’re prepped to top your comfort needs. Contact us at 727-545-8731 right away to schedule your appointment now.
5 Signals You Might Need Furnace Repair Service
These are some of the most frequent service calls we get for furnace repair. Do you have these issues in your home? Contact us at 727-545-8731 right away, and we’ll be out quickly to take care of the problem.
- Furnace won’t turn on. Sometimes this is from an mistaken thermostat setting. But it might also indicate something else is wrong, and a safety feature is preventing your furnace from turning on.
- Furnace starts and stops regularly. A furnace that’s operating properly wouldn’t be turning on and off several times all day. This is identified as short cycling, and it may alter your utility bills and the life span of your furnace.
- Loud or unusual noises. If your furnace is creating unusual noises, like banging, screeching or rattling, it needs service immediately, call 727-545-8731 for a service repair.
- Utility bills are increasing. From time to time your furnace has challenges with producing enough heat. That results in the furnace needing to work harder to maintain warmth, which means higher heating and cooling costs.
- Hot and cold spots in your home. A broken furnace and air duct system usually won’t effectively send the heated and cooled air where it is needed. Your heating and air conditioning should always be equally spread within your home.
Why You Might Need Furnace Repair
Now that you confirmed your furnace isn’t running like it is supposed to, you can get down to what’s causing the problem. Since there are several types of makes and models, there are also numerous causes. Each of our AC and furnace experts work hard to identify the source quickly so that it can be solved just as quickly.
These are just a handful of the typical issues that need furnace repair.
- Your thermostat won’t work. Your furnace relies on a thermostat to recognize when and how to run. When the thermostat is set at the wrong temp or needs to be replaced, your furnace struggles to be able to run the way it should.
- Your air filter is dirty. A dirty air filter can be a factor with your furnace operation as well as the air quality in your indoor space. Putting in new air filters on a routine basis will help your family breathe easier and keep your energy bills in check.
- A crucial component has failed. Similar to a car engine, a furnace handles the comfort of your home, and it is comprised of many mechanical and electrical components. Regular furnace maintenance can keep components like the furnace blower in excellent shape for many more years. It can also proactively evaluate parts that might be starting to fail before they make your furnace inoperable.
- You’ve skipped regular maintenance. By not having your furnace looked at annually it is more prone to break down over time. You can participate in our Complete Comfort Club program to help manage your heating and cooling maintenance. Ongoing service also helps keep your furnace warranty valid for as long as possible.
Depend On FAST of Florida for All Your Furnace Repairs
We’re proud to deliver fast, reliable furnace repair in Tampa.
Our HVAC services are the fastest and the most reliable in our community. We approach every job with an up-front estimate and end with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You don’t need to settle for anything less than first class customer service and furnace repair service. Whether it’s a gas furnace or an electric model, we’ve got your furnace covered.
To schedule an appointment today, contact us at 727-545-8731 immediately.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.