5 Indicators You May Need Water Heater Repair
Your water heater may show signs there’s something wrong and needs to be repaired. On the other hand a breakdown might come with little warning. Here are some of the most common signs that you should contact the FAST of Florida water heater repair pros:
- Not enough hot water. Nobody likes having to take a cold shower. If it feels like you’re regularly running out of hot water quickly, this is a large sign your water heater needs to be evaluated.
- Discolored water. The water that comes out of your tap should not have any color. If the water is brownish, has a rusty tint or dark particles, it might be from your water heater, or mean a need for water filter check. Color changes in water can also be indications of a health hazard, so be sure to contact FAST of Florida as soon as possible.
- Little water pressure. Low water pressure can be linked to many potential issues, like sediment buildup in your water heater. If your water pressure has weakened over the years, call us at 727-545-8731 to schedule your whole-home plumbing inspection.
- Water heater noises. Infrequent sounds coming from your water heater may be entirely normal, but when these sounds start to become loud bangs, cracks or pops, it’s probably time to call us. These sounds could be triggered by malfunctions, mineral deposit buildup in your tank or even water pressure concerns, which could result in water leaks.
- Water Heater is Leaking. There are many reasons why your water heater may have leaks. It can be caused by faulty valves for water connections, temperature and pressure relief valve or heater drain valve. The presence of sediment can also corrode the bottom of your tank and cause it to leak or fail. If you’re having a major leak, call us at 727-545-8731 right away for emergency water heater repair.
If your home is experiencing any of these water heater difficulties, it’s best to contact the FAST of Florida plumbing pros. We are experienced in tankless water heater repair, electric water repair and gas water heater repair for all makes and models.
Receive Special Water Heater Repair Discounts with Our Complete Comfort Club
To benefit from discounts on your water heater repairs, consider enrolling in our Complete Comfort Club. This comprehensive maintenance plan will cover your home’s AC, heating and plumbing systems. As a valued member, you’ll benefit from special repair discounts, ongoing heating and cooling tune-ups, priority service and more.
Do you want to learn more about water heater repair? Contact us at 727-545-8731 to arrange your plumbing appointment or free water heater replacement estimate today.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.